Santa Rosa Attorneys Skilled In Family Law Matters
Resolving any family law issue can be an extremely painful and emotional experience for spouses and their children. No matter what type of issue you are facing, the outcome will have a significant impact on your life for many years to come. Be sure that you enlist an attorney with the knowledge and commitment to see that your interests are protected.
If you are considering divorce or need help with any other type of family law issue, seek advice about your rights under the law. At Parranto & Applegate, we represent clients in all types of family law cases. From our offices in Santa Rosa, California, we work diligently to help our clients obtain a fair settlement that fully accommodates their needs.
Strong Representation And Compassionate Care
When you hire our firm, we will take the time to understand your concerns, your goals and your expectations. We will help you understand the legal issues involved in your case and what you can expect throughout the process. You can count on us to do everything in our power to resolve your case in the most expedient and beneficial way possible.
We represent clients in all types of family law matters, including:
- Divorce — Guiding clients through marital dissolution
- Collaborative divorce — Helping divorcing couples resolve their issues through alternative dispute resolution
- Same-sex marriage — Assisting same-sex couples with marriage and divorce
- Child custody — Setting up a parenting plan and timesharing schedule
- Child support — Determining support payments when parents are separated or divorced
- Spousal support — Determining alimony amounts for the lesser-earning spouse
- Property division — Fairly dividing assets and debts
- Domestic violence — Protecting against family abuse or mistreatment
- Premarital agreements — Guarding your interests after marriage with a secure agreement
- Grandparents' rights — Advising grandparents about their custody or visitation options
- Modifications — Seeking to make changes to existing court orders
- Guardianships — Establishing a guardianship to protect a child
Call Us To Learn About Your Options
Contact our office today to discuss your family law questions with a lawyer. We are available during regular business hours and by appointment at other times. You can reach us by phone at (707) 573-8868 or via email.