Location: Santa Rosa, California
Phone: (707) 573-8868
Email: E-mail Me
The Law Offices of Julia J. Parranto is a personal injury law firm centrally located in Santa Rosa, California, the heart of the Sonoma County Wine Country. Our lawyers are dedicated to providing high quality, ethical and aggressive legal representation to victims of personal injury in a manner that reflects our passion for justice and fairness. Our firm handles many different types of personal injury cases, most of which are covered in detail on this website. Among the many kinds of cases we handle are claims for:
- People injured in automobile, motorcycle, bicycle and/or truck accidents resulting from the negligence of others.
- Construction workers or other workers injured through the negligence of others.
- People injured by defective tires or vehicle design, such as in the Firestone tire litigation.
- People injured by dog bites.
- People injured in slip and fall or trip and fall accidents.
- People injured by defective products of any kind: ladders, power tools, punch presses, toys, cribs, mowers, tampons, medical devices, etc.
An initial discussion with us about your case is free of charge or obligation, and we only charge a fee if we're successful in recovering an award for you. We will not ask you to pay a retainer fee up front, because we recognize that most people cannot afford to do so. Our fees are based on a percentage of any recovery we make for you. This is called a contingent fee agreement.
Areas of Practice
Alternative Dispute Resolution
Litigation & Appeals
Personal Injury -- Plaintiff
Motor Vehicle Accidents -- Plaintiff
Products Liability Law
Railroad Worker Injury/FELA
U.S. District Court District of Hawaii, 1997
U.S. District Court Northern District of California, 1992
Santa Clara University School of Law, Santa Clara, California
J.D. - 1986
University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, Minnesota
B.A. - 1982
Major: Political Science
Past Employment Positions
Reed, Elliott, Creech & Roth, Associate, 1987 - 1990
Pro Bono Activities
AIDS Legal Services, 1988 - 1990
Rotary Club of Santa Rosa
Santa Rosa Symphony
Settlement Conference Panelist, Sonoma County Superior Court
Fee Arbitrator, Sonoma County Bar Association
Past President, Sonoma County Women In Law